The principal and founder of The Shenfield Resources Group, together with some of our key associates, spent their formative years in the military special forces and/or intelligence/security agencies of different countries in North America, Europe, Africa and Latin America. This allowed them to gain extensive experience in human intelligence (Humint), especially in challenging environments.
Shenfield’s expertise stems also from the decades-long corporate experience of its principal and of many members of our network in international business development, senior line/operations management, B2G, governance, as well as business intelligence in all regions of the world.
Our firm’s service offering include, inter alia:
- Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Competitive Intelligence
- Market Access Investigations
- Litigation Support
- Asset Tracing
- Background Checks & Staff Screening
- Defense against hostile opponents
- Identification and Management of Opportunities and Threats